9/16/2016

Conclusions of the N-20 days of spoiling me

1. Redefinition of priorities: I have been able to "survive" without doing/postponing things that I thought that were mandatory. Instead of it, I invested my time in doing something that I really liked and as a consequence, when I did the "not-liking things" I was faster and did it with a better mood

2. Spend more time with my friends is something that makes me happier and help me to "pull out" my concerns, negative thoughts... and see things from a different perspective

3. Rest and eat well is very important

4. The most important conclusion is that when I have done things as I liked and when I was ready for it, my mood was nice; my thoughts were positive; I have given but received much more; I was open to try out new things; I was more focused in the thema were I was workin on.

Definitively, I was happier and felt more comfortable with myself.

At the beginning, it was not easy. I had to make an effort. But with the time, it became as something natural... and suddenly, new and better things came to myself by themselves. At the end, the most of the times, I did not have to make or force anything. It just came... and it was more than welcome by me.

I will try to follow this routing from now on.

In fact, something unexpected during summer came to me by coincidence and I am quite motivated with it. If this "project" comes ahead, I will have something else to do during the next 4 years :)
Cross your fingers and wish me good luck!

I wish all of you a nice weekend and see u on Monday!

And remember:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario