9/19/2016




Starting the first week after my holidays is not easy!! Now I miss the mornings where I could sleep a lot but I woke up early. It was soooo difficult to wake up this morning! Because of it, I slept a little bit more and went to the office a little bit later. However, I went to my Yoga class and tried to make all the exercises with quite success. Hi5 for me today! There were 2 exercises that I could not make it quite well but the rest were quite good.

Next week, the Yoga class will be free because of my birthday! So, it´s a plus point for going (you already know that I am very lazy and zero persisteng for the exercise).

I wish to all of you a very nice evening and hopefully I wake up tomorrow at 5:08 as planned and without aches and pains in my body.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario