9/16/2016

N: Flying home and be with MY FAMILY

I do not like to flight... Every time I like it less and less. Yes, I´ve started to be afraid of it. But it´s the best way for me to go home. And it´s worth it. It´s worth it because I love to see my family at first line after the airport door is open. I love to see their happy faces when they see me. I love the feeling that I have to see them and think: "yes, I´m at home" (even if it´s in Málaga and not yet in Granada).

Only people who is living abroad for long time can understand this feeling. And for sure, they will agree that it´s one of the best ones! Kisses, hugs, stumble over words because you wanna tell them so many things that your tongue cannot go faster, etc.

This feeling is completely the opposite to the one that we have when we leave home (of course).

I saw my family, we made some shoppings in Málaga and later we went home, to Granada, and had a super "tortilla de patatas" for dinner. Sleep in my dear bed and start enjoying my holidays!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario