1/18/2017

Xmas Time and New Year

Dear Readers!

This year I had a little bit longer holidays at home. After 28th Dec, the things twisted a little bit but at the end, the year started as I expected: with a few new challenges to accomplish. Personally and professionally.

As I have already commented you, I´m a "list-person". And my lists have normally quite a lot of things-to-do.

This time, I have tried to be pragmatic and realistic, but it seems that I will have to make a stronger effort next time. Nevertheless, I will try to get them!

- Personally: 5 goals
- Professionally: 3 goals

Someone told me once:



They are already written.

Next step: make the plan. But not "just a plan". I must think in the best plan ever to help me get them.

PS. 2 of them are still pending from 2016... Let´s give priority to these two!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario