12/21/2016


Pleasant surprise the one from yesterday after work. I just got an invitation and without thinking a lot, I accepted and just went.

First time to go to a SPA. I´m not fan of it but I have to say that "una vez al año, no hace daño" (once per year does not hurt). And it was wonderful! Wonderful in the sense of feeling the extrem difference of temperature in your body because of the different types of water, in the sauna, and the different environments between water and open-air and the "read sea/pool". The worst one was the coolest water!!!!!!!! But despite of it, I was able to try it twice. In the hottest one... countless times!

I was sooooo relax that even after it, I continued relax and just wished to lie down. And so it was! lie down.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario