12/06/2016

Grittibänz

The week started yesterday as bad as the previous week finished. I´m overloaded between two teams and the hours that I stay in the office are not enough to be able to finish everything.

Today, honestly, I had zero motivation to go to work. However, I was quite fast in the morning and I was entering in the office ca. 7:30am.

As soon as I arrived and hang my coat on, one guy told me that I was not going to be very happy when I opened my inbox. So, the morning didn´t seem to start better than yesterday... but when I arrived to my work place, I had a very nice and cute red box with a sweet gift inside. I got a "Grittibänz"!!!!!!


This "Grittibänz" is given in Switzerland (and some other countries) the Saint Nicholas Day. X-mas is coming.

In Spain, we do not celebrate it (strange! because we celebrate everything!!!) but it´s been nice to receive something today and made my day starting in a good mood.

Good night dear readers!

xoxo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario