9/22/2016

Welcome Autumn'16!


Yes, today is the first Autumn day of 2016. I have said several times that my favourite season is Summer and I do not see the time it comes above all since I live in Switzerland.

Summer gives me energy. Days are longer. People are in a better mood. Clothes and shoes, specially sandals, are nicer. But I have to say that I also like Autumn. Better said, the beginning of the Autumn. These days where the air is fresh (after a very veryyyyy hot holidays that I had in Spain), the colour of the leaves from the decidious trees. The only part that I´m not enthusiastic is about the duration of the days... shorter and shorter. Waking up with the darkness and coming back home with the darkness.

Beside it, I´m happy to welcome it... and I will keep my fingers crossed due to have a little bit more of nice weather and leave the cold just for the winter.

Dear Summer, looking forward to seeing you again but meanwhile, I will enjoy this Autumn :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario