9/29/2016

A Great 35-Birthday!
¡Viva la vida!

Yeah! I am 35 years old now!!!!!. All birthdays are quite important for me, but the 30s ones are being the best!

Some people do not like to get older. Well, I´m out of those people. I love it!! And I appreciate it more since I cannot celebrate them at home for several reasons:

1) I can have different parties
2) I receive a lot of messages, phone calls... and even letters
3) The known people circle increases with the years
4) Gifts. Specially the ones that are made just for me
5) Some unexpected people surprises you
6) And the best one... there are people (family and real friends) that are always there to wish you a happy birthday and make everything what they can due to help me to have the best birthday ever although I´m not at home with them
7) I make a wish (an important one of course!!!)
8) Gift a bouquet of carnations to my mother (it´s a tradition that I started when I left home. If I will be "n" years old, the bouquet has got n-1 red carnations + 1 white carnation)



All of that makes me to love my birhday!!!!!


This year has been celebrated 7 times!

1) Twice in Granada with my family

From my sister

Celebration at home


From my sister










Celebration in the city
From my mother


2) Thursday night - dinner with a good friend of mine (from my work time in Dättwil)




3) Friday evening with Jessica. Lately, every birthday party that we make brings surprises... and the best ones are when we decide just going out without a real plan. The typical: "just let´s go to the same place as always, drink something and we will see what we would like to do later". This birthday night was like that! We met one of our oldest friends in Zürich with his friends + strangers that made the night a surrealistic one (honestly, very surrealistic!!! even if it would be my birthday wish, it could not have been more surrealistic).








4) Sunday lunch

Surprise! gift at work
5) Tuesday at work with my workmates (I receive 2 gifts and 3 unexpected greetings from people that remembered my birthday from last year). Fortunately, the cake was a good one ("almost" as the ones from my mother)!!!! (the previous cake was completely burnt!!!)


Baked by me!

6) Tuesday night - dinner in a Restaurant that I had not been yet and "the happy birthday - blow out the candles" via skype with my family (it was sooo funny!!)
























After this intense week of celebrations, a few hours of sleeping, coming back home late (which is quite cold!), etc. I´ve got sick. I had to leave earlier the office today and try to make home office tomorrow. I have a flu as big as a cathedral!!

Bed, "TV in computer" and tons of kleenex!!


Looking forward to seeing what is coming in my 35 years old!!!!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario