8/20/2016

N-6: Trip booked!!

My friend blondi-Marta and I have bought the flight! We will spend 4 days together in a city where I was supposed to visit 3 years ago (but finally, it couldn´t be).

Since then, I have the guide!! and I will be able to use it :)

Guess what is the place and if you already know, any tipp is welcome.

Blondi-Marta visited me in June 2014. We met in Madrid at our first job. After 4 weeks in the company, we were sent with another girl (blacky-Marta) and a guy to Glasgow & Edimburgh.

I stayed in that Company just 3 months but the time spent with her during this time was soooooo intense, that since then we are good friends.

I will tell you about it in a different post. At the moment, I let you see some pics that we have together from June'14.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario