8/22/2016

N-4: Full Breakfast and some Thinking Time

Today was not possible for me to go to work. So, I had time to had calmly a full Spanish breakfast (my chocolate milk glass with a couple of butter toasts).

That´s a real achievement because of two reasons:

1) I rarely have breakfast (including weekends)

2) If I do, I have it while I do some other things and not time to sit for having it. Synonymous of: I do not enjoy my breakfast because I do not really notice what I drink or eat with the hurry

At the end of the afternoon, things worked out better and I went to one out of my 2 favourite places in Zurich: "Lindenhof". I needed some time for thinking. And I knew it was the perfect place for it... and it did not disappointed me.

By surprise, I found a group of people who were playing some music, some others were dancing, a guy was painting, some others were recording the scene... and of course, there were also the regular tourists and people playing to the big chess and petanque.


I sat there and was contemplating everything immersed in my thoughts.

It was good. It was a good decision to go there. And the most important, everything will be good. I "just" need some extra patience and tenacity.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario