2/17/2014

Monday Nights

Mondays is the day when I can download my two favourite series: "Revenge" and "The Beauty and The Beast". I started with Revenge but last Summer, my sister introduced me "The Beauty and The Beast" and since then, I have had a marathon to update me.

Revenge is top top top!! 1st season was the best without any doubt! I finished in tension EVERY episode and was looking forward to watching the next one. 2nd season and next ones are also great but not so intense as the first one.

However, The Beauty and The Beast is more "love-love" serie. I like it of course, and it´s also a good one but if I would have to choose between them (and pay attention, I´m a big fan of both series), I would choose Revenge :D

Dear readers, it´s time to go and watch them :)

Good night! xoxo




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario