6/14/2013

Yes... that´s not exactly what we understand by "glamour"... but it´s the pre-step to have it! or at least, to try to be a Little bit "visible for the rest of people".

My friends do not understand when I say that for going out, I need to start 5 hours in advance when I have to do my hair.

It´s a ritual what I do (but nothing special):

1) Wasch
2) Mask
3) Liquid for untangling
4) Dry my bangs
5) Dry a little bit the rest of the hair (the rest will be dry with the environment)
6) When the hair is dry 100%, heat-straighten very fast just the superficial layer or curl it (lately, I like ringlets)
7) If I have ringlets, use a little bit of hairspray

Plus time to make up.

The step which takes my time is the 5th. I have a loooottt of hair, and when I say "a loooottt", I really mean "A LOOOOOOT". If my hair is not dry with the hairdryer, it can remain wet all day + night. Because of this, the most of the times I need to dry it after step 6 with the hairdryer (otherwise, it will take hours and hours).

Today I use a curler for my bangs (1st time). Let´s see the result tomorrow.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario