6/09/2013

Baden

Despite of working in Baden and having lived at 5min to it during my 2,5 first months in Switzerland, I have not dedicated any line to this town.

There is no much to say about it, but since Friday, I have something: "Baden has more tan one interesting Street". Until then, I thought that Baden was just one Street (the only one where you can find restaurants, shops, people).

I discovered the river area on Friday. And although there are no shops, no restaurants, no pubs and almost not people, the are is quite nice. Also, there are small bars in some hidden corners, which make them very cute.

Furthermore, Baden is famous for the "termal baths". I have not gone, and honestly, I doubt I go. Not because people do not speak well about them (they do!) but because I do not like these kind of public places.

Here I post a picture of one of the places that I visited.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario