12/14/2012

Move Your Own Cheese

I have already mentioned several times that since 4 or 5 years ago I love reading books and I love the feeling I have when I come in a Library. I like to see the store filled with books, touch the pages, the smeel of the new book (the most of the times!) and imagine how amazing will be the story. I´ve also to say that it´s not easy to decide which book I´ll take. I read all the summary I find of the back of the book.

I do not normally take the popular books (the famous ones that I only read are from Nicholas Sparks).

Well, last week a person in my office asked me if I wanted to read a great book. I doubted in my answer because he and I are not very similar in taste. But I thought "why not?".

It´s a little story of 95 pages starring for 4 little characters who ran through a Maze looking for cheese to nourish them and make them happy.

Two were mice, named "Sniff" and "Scurry" and  two were Littlepeople-beings as small as mice but who looked and actes a lot like people today: "Hem" and "Haw".

The book is called: "Who moved my cheese?".

- Sniff is the one who sniffs out the situation and sees the change early
- Scurry is the one who goes into action immediately
- Haw is the one who realized what he is doing wrong, laugh at himself, change and do better.
- Hem is the one who wants to stay in familiar territory. He did not want to deal with the change and 
  didn´t even to see it.

What do you need to let go of and what do you need to move on to?
Who are you in the story? Sniff, Scurry, Hem or Haw?
How many of you are afraid of change?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario