12/12/2012

Daily Snowy Mornings

Every morning is a hard-work for me since I leave home until I get the office and viceversa.

Goal: "Not falling down and be focused on my way" ... while there are people who walk really fast, people that are able to run or even though, go by bike

- Leave home 17 min earlier: 12 min from my flat to the train station (they are about 3 - 4 min wYo snow) + time to take: coat, Hunters, scarf, gloves...

- Every time I have to look at any sign or one direction, my whole body turns as well (so many clothes avoid any "free and independent" movement. I am a complete stick)

- There is not enough clothe to keep me warm

- To get mad after every little slip because of ice or not find a single space in the street where there is no snow / ice

- Fashion shoes? Forget it!! Only when you have got the office, change of shoes can be done

-  To have a handy-tissue to wipe the tears from the cold (almost stalactites on my eyelashes!)

- Come back to home early... for sure at 21:00 snow is ice and it´s "dangerous" go on foot (ask a taxi!)

- Trains are late after overcoming all early-morning-obstacles. In my case, if I missed one train, I need to wait 30 min for the next one. Plus: I will not take on time the bus and it will mean wait 15 min more for next bus.

- How people look at me during my spazzy dance while I wait for the train/bus

- My blood flow stops!! Consequence: bruises


Max. 1 - 1,5 months more (I hope!!)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario