11/30/2012

Mannheim

The 3 workshop days were really intense and I got quite lost at the beginning. Gradually I was understanding a little bit more.

3 different Business were discussed in this workshop: Boiler, Steam and Gas (for DE and CH) and all of them have specific and really different requirements, so the standard process is difficult to be achieved (but we will!).

One new lady came with my boss and me to this WS. We do not know if she will join us yet because after the first day she expressed her doubts about coming to this new project.

Rest of people were really nice. Specially Klaus (PM for Germany) and Patricia (Transport Director in Germany). Klaus organized a dinner for all the team. Patricia showed us the Water Tower, Castle, and she told a lot of stories about Mannheim. She is not from there, but she really loves it! It was wonderful to listen to her.


(Ina - new lady; I; Patricia; Charlene. Castle in background)

People said that Mannheim was not beautiful because it´s an industrial city... but I found it somehow lovely.

 
Best and more expected moment came on 28th night: I finally met my dear friend "Estefi" (as I call her). I was early in the Station and I was continiously looking around. I must confess that I was nervious.
 
Finally she arrived and she was exactly as I left here 7 years ago. Amazing!! Even though more prettier. I was telling her it when suddenly she said: "I´m not the same...". She opened her coat and a biiiigggg belly appeared. You should have seen my face. It was a total surprise. And I´m so happy for her!! Best thing: she´s going to have a baby-girl!!
 
Next week and on 17th I´ve to go again and probably I spend with her the weekend of the 17th of December.
 
Of course, we immortalize the moment.
 
 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario