11/25/2012

Manheim = Steffi

On 26th Nov in the afternoon I´ll travel to Manheim and I´ll be back on 29th evening.

I have a workshop for Transport Management (the Project assigned to me).

I´m excited, and this time not because of the workshop, but because after 7 years I will meet my good friend Steffi!!!

Steffi is from Manheim (although she´s living now in Neustadt) and as soon as she received my email asking if we could have the chance to meet, she quickly answered saying: "Yeeeessssss!!!". I cannot believe it yet!

I met her when I went to Cotbus in 2004 to do my Final Project of Career. She was an open German girl and she was ready for partying almost every day (she is not Spanish... so everyday was a really challenge for her :P).

I enjoyed a loooot with her and she helped me to prepare my German exam (level A2). At that point, she was working in the University Library and the most of the afternoons I went there with her and try to practice my poor-german. It was fun!

In 2005 she met Marco and they got married some years later. So, now I´ll meet my "married friend".

We have so much to tell us... Looking forward to meeting her on Wednesday at 19:00!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario