7/16/2012

VFNO 2012

6th September - Save the date!!
(Madrid, GB, USA, Italy, France, Germany, Russia, Mexico, Australia, Korea)

Vogue Fashion's Night Out is not only the great night for shopping (every day is also good when the aim is shopping). It´s a FUN night where:

1) Many celebrities are in the same shops as you
2) Free gifts are sharing out amongst the audience
3) Free cocktails are in the most of the shops
4) Special editions can be found for a very reasonable price (at the moment this year for make up: Chanel, Bobby Brown, Stée Lauden Lancôme and NARS)
5) It´s just one more excuse to have fun with your friends and make new friends

Unfortunately, I will miss the 4th VFNO Edition this year (there is not in Zürich).

I should resign myself remembering my past Edition (the best I have never had!).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario