7/15/2012

BRATISLAVA

Last Sunday I flied to Bratislava to meet my B-workmates and help me with some French issues I didn´t know how to solve. Furthermore, one of my B-mates is pregnant and I wished to see her before she went on maternity leave.

The first time I was there, I really liked it. But this time, I loved it!

Behind our Hotel we had everything: nice restaurants, nice views and good weather! Yes, the weather was good. For the second time in this year, I started feeling that Summer is here.

Also, the office environment is really different to the one we have in Switzerland. B-people are warmer (between them) and friendlier.

They have moved to a different building last Monday because in the old one there are some "stability" problems. And the welcome to the new office was really "colourful":


Looking forward to coming back to Bratislava!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario