8/15/2010

María Patiño again... and in very good company

Oh yes! Yesterday night I went out with some workmates.


We went to dinner to a nice restaurant (not cheap...), drink something in the "Irish Rover" and after that to "Vanila" (I had never been here before). "Vanila" is a disco not so big, there were not many people (it's the middle of August in Madrid!) but the music was quite good. We were speaking in the disco and a very gentleman and handsome guy went past us several times and of course, we noticed him. When we paid attention about whom he was with, I realized he was with María Patiño.

It was the second time I met her (first one in another restaurant). I was embarrassed to ask her a picture (she was a "little" bit drank) and "busy", so I decided to record a video (please, don´t comment the quality).


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario