5/16/2010

What Have I Been Doing All This Time?

  • WORK:

I have been here as always but without much time because of the work mainly. I have had so much work during the last weeks that you cannot imagine... or maybe you can.

Lately I felt a great pressure about me from other people and above all, the own pressure from me.

I would like to be very perfectionist on my work, to have everything under my control and at the moment I cannot have it... something in my inside occurs that makes me to get nervious, very nervious.

I am right now at that point: I must learn everything very quick but it does not depend on me: the people who should help me and explain to me do not have time... or they do not want, so I'm collecting different information from different sources, trying to link everything and at the end I get it... but maybe I have spent 3 days for it when it could take me 1 or 1,5 days if the right people would have provided to me the information they should do. I become exasperated when I realize people is not so helpful as they say they are... and I notice that I have been thanking to people who does not deserve it.

This facts plus the extra-pressure have blocked me during the last weeks.

Now I know the situation, I know a litle bit more about what to do and I hope to be able to manage better this situation next week.

Cross your fingers and wish me good luck!

  • MÁSTER:

Last 2 weeks I have been studying the "Warehouse managememt module" and it's been so difficult to understand. We had the final exam too and I passed it, but not with the desired mark.

At the beggining of June my groups and me have to brought the first important exercise and we had done nothing. We met last weekend to speak and organize the work but we finished saying: "everyone has to try to do something and we will see", that's to say: "Everyone of us has to do what he/she thinks and after that we will collect the result", but... What happens if someone doesn't know how to start? .... the problem is from him/her.

This is the union between people of my Master.

  • SOCIAL LIFE:

Actually, I have not had much time for enjoying although I have done it!!

- 30th April: Aristocratic wedding. Oh yeah! I went to the wedding between José Márquez y González de Gregorio and Edina Zichy Sánchez-Arjona. It was sooo funny!! And the best thing: I appeared on TV.

- 1st May: Wedding of my workmate Marta. The bride was really beautiful. Although I did not know anyone from there, I had fun. I was the most of the time with her cousin who does not know anyone too and she was really lovely.

- 8th May: I met María Patiño in Lateral (C/Velázquez, 52). Of course, a pic was taken with her!!!



- 9th May: I decided going to gym in the morning and I spent there 2,5 hours: 40min of "Elíptica machine" and 1 hour of GAP while one of the trainers prepared a planning for me. Can you imagine what happened? I continue with stiffness after 6 days!!! It goes without saying that last week I did not go to gym!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario