8/13/2019

Areuse Gorge hike

I am not sporty... you know it. Even, I'm the worst in my yoga class. So worst that when after months I get to do something, they clap!.

But I did some resolutions for this year and one of them was to "try" to visit more the nature. I've been really made that goal aware during these months.

In fact, this is the second time that I hike this year (and I think it'll be the last).

It was an easy one the most part of it. I was lucky because there was not many people and I could truly enjoy the peace of the place. It was also a good moment to put into practice my "new-recently-acquired photographic skills". Just a couple of them were quite good (I´ll show you in some other post).

If you are "lucky enough" to know me and have had some talk, you also know that I love bridges (I still do not know why). This walk allowed me to see several of them. But of course, the jewel one was the bridge over the river... one of the oldest in Switzerland.

Hi5 for me!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario