2/13/2018

Today was a s* day with a s* meeting.

Afterwards, I was not really focused and my brain was slower as normally. Even though, I could leave the office just at 18:30.

I was thinking, that at least, before going to sleep, I was going to be happy because of my well made bed.

But when I was waiting for the tram, one guy did not realice that he had to get off. The tram driver started to scream: "haaaaalllooooo, haaaallloooo, haaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllooooooooooooo". The guy couldn´t hear him because he had headphones and he was looking something on his mobile. The driver had to go to the guy, touched him and tell him to get off. 

When the guy got off, his face was a "poem". He was super distracted like: "where am I? what´s happening?". 

It was funny and I wished to laugh. But you know... I could seem a little bit unpolite and crazy. But involuntary, I met the face of someone else, who fortunately had seen and thought the same as me, and we´ve started to laugh. 

It´s stupid but this made my day. It´s a nice feeling. Some kind of connection that make you spend a "funny" (even if short) time with someone that is a complete unknown for you and you´ll probably never seen again. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario