1/20/2018

COMING BACK

... to work. Yes, this week has been the first one after my longest holidays since years ago. My head has not been completely focused in all the things that are pending to be done. Motivation? cero!!!!

Yesterday Friday, my subconcious played with me.

In the morning early, I was sooooooo tired and I was sooooo good in bed, that after I changed my alarm o´clock 4 times, I finally was able to get up. I knew that I was going to be later than normally in the office (usually, I´m there at 7:30, when not at 8:00). But I was quite slow doing all my things... so, I assumed that I was going to be 30min later as planned. It was still a good time to be there. What I did not consider was to take the wrong train.

I checked as usual the platform of my train. I saw very clear the number. I went straight there. I sat down and waited for it. When it came, I went up, sat down again and started to write to a friend.

When the train stopped (1st stop), I went down and suddently, that station was not familiar to me. Not at all. Well, I was not where I pretended. How did it happen? No clue... It should be the same case as when I took the wrong plane and finished in Paris instead of Madrid.

I arrived to the office at 10:00. My office decided not to work... and I could not really finish (or try) all the backlog emails that I still have. Lucky day, wasn´t it? :)

Now, I can really say that:

1) I have taken the wrong plane
2) I have taken the wrong bus
3) I have taken the wrong tram
4) I have taken the wrong train

The question is: when will I take the wrong boat? - Looking forward to discovering it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario