1/01/2018

365 Days = 365 Opportunities

Any time in the year is good to start new projects and have new goals.

Honestly, at the moment I do not have quite a lot ahead. When I was doing yesterday night my wish list, I realized that the list has reduced considerably during the last years.

At the beginning, I was able to write 2 pages with things that I wished and no wished. But yesterday, one was enough to complete the "wishes to be fulfilled" and just an a half for the ones that I do not wish. The second one was surprisingly very fast done!

This year, I will start something with my family. I do not know if we will be sucessful but at least, it will be funny for sure.

This together with some other wishes that I asked yesterday will be the beginning of the 2018.

Let´s the start begins!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario