12/20/2017

Mode Holiday ON

Yeah! Since Summer 2006, I have not had ever one month on holiday. Right. You have read right: 1 month!!!! Even, I will keep quite a lot of pending holiday days for the next year.

I´ve been/am soooo overloaded this year, that I "forgot" when I had to go for holiday in Dec. How can it happen? No clue. Never ever happened it before.

The luck came when by coincidence, on Sunday, I received an email from the flight Company informing that they had changed my seat. When I checked the new seat, I clicked on: "send onboarding ticket automatically to my phone". And like that, I received the boarding card on Monday instead of Tuesday. Yes, I thought that my flight was on Wednesday. But it seems that I was wrong. And just noticed it because the boarding card is just posible 24 instead of 48 hours in advance.

No issue in the office because it was correctly entered in the file (it was around... April). BUT I was ran out of 1 day!!

Luckily, I had the most of stuffs ready since the weekend. And like that, I have unexpectedly found out with 1 extra holiday day. Hi 5!

I love when I have just arrived to Spain. The smell. The blue sky with an enourmous sun. The "tapas" life. The people attitude. Spain is culture. It´s tradition. It´s a way of life.

Let´s start enjoying this month!!

 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario