6/10/2017


I have been on holidays during the last weeks. Yes... weekSSSSS.

The trip to started with a nice and big plane and it was just the beginning.

I have discovered new places and re-visited some others where I was like... 10 years ago. And with that, I got to meet some friends that I had not seen since then or even longer.





Some of them went to Granada for studying during 1 year; some others are my friends from Germany; and another ones were ones of my colleagues that at the end, they became my friends.

The amazing thing was that not all of them are living the the places where I was but close. And they were willing to travel (for some hours) just to spend with me some time. Also, it was good that some of them knew each other because it seems, that they can maybe make business together.










I have liked a looootttt the new places that I have visited and I loved to re-visit the others. For some of the last ones, I had a memory which has improved quite a lot because the city is now much more modern. It´s nice that in some places, the government invests on it.


The be at the beach has been soooo relaxed. I love it. They were very clean. Pure air. Cool people. Awesome time there!!








Food... I loved it!!! When I thought that the next day was going to be impossible to improve what I just ate, ERROR!! It was in fact.



I´m also glad, because now I can recommend some of those places to my local friends :)



During this holidays, I was completely disconnected: 1) I was quite fed up with my work; 2) the holidays had more days than the normal ones that I usually take; 3) I was sooo far away from my quotidian environment... that it was quite easy to have my mind with my body and feelings aligned.

Looking forward for the next "disconnection", which will be in 3 weeks but just for 4 days.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario