11/10/2016

She is one who when she is your friend, she is your friend. She is one of the most unconditional friends that I have. I love her. Her name is Szilvia and she comes from Budapest.

Yesterday we talked after long time without. That made me miss her more than I already do. But as I said, I just need to make a "click" and I will have her in a couple of hours here (maybe I should think in it ;D)




We party quite a lot in Madrid: from Thursday to Saturday in intense-mode-on; Sunday a little bit lighter; and from Monday to Wednesday, sometimes, some small go-out (shopping, drink, dinner, etc.)









When I decided to move to Switzerland, I was living in Madrid. She was the only one who helped me to search and carry on cartoon boxes from the street to my flat (yes, in Spain we check the boxes from the shops in the streets and take the clean ones to pack - buy is the last option). I remember that that evening was quite cold!







Obviously, we visited the "Vogue night" and tried all comfortable services & facilities that shops offer that night.









Thanks to Szilvia, I met Francesca (from Italy). Szilvia invented the "fish-face-mode"





And I cannot forget the time we spent in Geneve (because of me). I was a little bit overloaded with many things to think about and decisions to take. As soon as she knew that I was planning to go there, instantly without any doubt, she decided to accompany me. What started as a "ooooh-my-God-trip :( " finished as "oh my God!!!! trip :)


Since I live in Switzerland, we have met every year:


Looking forward to 2017, my FRIEND!!!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario