11/18/2016

Lifecycles Every 7 Years

My mentor told me that the life has a cycle every 7 years. I never thought of it. I new about the 7 years crisis after a relationship or a marriage but not about the life in general.

As I did not really believe it, we analized a little bit my life since I was born till the current moment. That means:

- From 0 to 7 years old
- From 7 to 14 years old
- From 14 to 21 years old
- From 21 to 28 years old
- From 28 to 35 years old
- And from 35 to 42 years old

The most important event took place when I was 7 years old and it determined one of my main motivations which has driven (and will) me during the next years. Also, in the other cycles, I had events that explains current and future goals.

As you can see in that timeline, I am starting now a new cycle which will last 7 years.

This means that I have to be really focus on what I wanna get and how.

Looking forward to seeing what the future brings me and how I manage it! :)

And if you are starting or finishing a cycle, be also focus because you can get everything what you really wish if you work hard on it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario