10/04/2016

WFH... after office

This and next week will be "a little bit intense". I come back to my consultant schedule in the past: "I know when I start working in the morning but no clue about when I will finish".

Coming back home with the computer; switch on the computer when I arrive home; make a pausa for having a shower and dinner; and continue working a little bit more doing several test for several scenarios till system works as I wish. Exciting! isn´t it? I´ve to say, that it does be!!

I do not know how to explain this feeling well... it´s working with a lot of stress, uncertainty, also frustration sometimes because same scenario needs to be repeated more than twice, three, four... even ten times! But at the end of it, I get a result. I achieve the goal. I see what I was searching for. And I enjoy that feeling. Because of "new circumstances", it will last 2 weeks (I also think that it´s enough to remember the feeling and to let it go to start something new).

So, dear readers, if you are also working extra-hours, think that you have a buddy working "with" you. That cheers up!! (When I was studying, I made competition with one neighbour who lived opposite to my room. I saw the light of his room switch on till very late at night- or early, depending how you look at it :) - and it helped me to continue studying).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario