10/17/2016

These last days have been a litte bit chaotic. I have been quite busy at work, also, as I told you, working from home in the evening. Not sure how long it will last.

Because of it, I really needed to have a relaxing weekend. And in fact, I did!!

I have watched 4,2 films (0,2 because I spent the most of the time sleeping!):

- "The Mechanic": Normally, I like the films from Jason Statham. But this one... no way!! zzzZZZZZ

- "Jimmy Vestvood: Amerikan Hero": Although I understood all the English (please, check it), it´s a complete rubbish

- "Criminal" - Soooo good!! with a fantastic cast: Kevin Costner, Tommy Lee Jones, Ryan Reynolds (short appearance) and Gary Oldman. I definitely recommend it. Seriously, you've to watch it if you like action movies

- One romatic comedy from TV - nothing special

- "Don´t breath" - if you like the tension, this is your film! You spend the most of the film as the title says.

I also had some time to meet some friends and "make some sport" in a recreational mall: basketball, pinball, darts and another one that I do not know the name. (I won in darts and the one that I do not know the name :P)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario