8/08/2016

N-18: A big toast for the real friends!!!!

Since 2008 that I did not see this guy.



We met in Cottbus (2004) when we were in Erasmus.

He was the one who initiated me into Tequila shots!!

One Party. Tequila night. Each shot of Tequila costed 50cts.I tried never any alcohol. I accepted the first invitation from him. Then 3 more from some other friends (I remember one of them, but not the others) in 20min. And before 3:00am, I sent everybody to sleep because I thought that it was 8:00am and we had to start German course at 9:00am.

Everybody went home without any complain. It was normal because normally I was the one who had to be convinced to go home... When I arrived to my room and I saw that it was just 3:00 am, I called them to say that I was wrong, that it was 3am and not 8am and we could party a little bit more. No success at all!!!!!!

And now, after 8 years, it´s been a real pleasure to meet him again. 

PS. It´s true that no matter the time that you do not have contact with someone. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, as soon as you are together again, there is no gap between you two, you laugh till your both stomachs hurt and you realized that you did not miss a beat.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario