8/07/2016

4 Me!!



I´m going to make a resolution: I will treat me during 20 days.


Why? Because I think that I deserve it.

I have the feeling that I need/want some changes, and I have to be ready for them.

“Changes” are “challenges”.  

Lately, “challenge” is understood as a synonymous of “you are lucky of having a challenge. Take it because it will help you to grow up”. Somehow it is true, but officially, “challenge” definition is: “(the situation of being faced with) something that needs great mental or physical effort in order to be done successfully and therefore tests a person's ability”.

Stop and read it again: “(the situation of being faced with) something that needs great mental or physical effort in order to be done successfully and therefore tests a person's ability”.

Pay attention: “sth that needs GREAT MENTAL OR PHYSICAL EFFORT in order TO BE DONE SUCCESSFULLY”.

“Great effort to be done successfully” - Are we always ready for it? From my point of view, the answer is: NO.

Changes/challenges sometimes come because of external circumstances, but sometimes they come because we want/need them. And it´s in this last case when we can mentally and physically be prepared (the first ones take us by surprise).

No long time ago, someone told me: “you are the boss of your life”. Somehow I wanted to believe it but I was not 100% convinced. That sentence has come to my mind several times since last weeks.

I cannot really complain anything about my life. I can say that I am happy. I am very lucky of the family that I have. I have a job. I have a flat where I can sleep warm every day and my fridge is full. But even with all of this comfort, I would like to change some aspects where I do not feel comfortable.

There are some quotes that I really like:

- “Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you”. (By Carl Sandburg)

- Harley Davidson ad: “When writing the story of your life, don't let anyone else hold the pen”
- “Your life is a result of the choices you make…If you don’t like your life it’s time to make better choices". (By  Ingrid Law)

- “You will never change your life until you change something you do daily”. (By John C. Maxwell)

Time: Since years I do not remember any day where I have not said: “I do not have time for it”. There are many things that I would like to do or people to meet, but because of my organization, I do not have time for it and I delay and delay and delay. And at the end, I finish doing the most of the times a lot of foolish things that they were not so important/urgent as I thought.

Resolution:

“Time for people/stuffs that I like” = “people/stuffs that I like to be prioritized”. 

What´s the story of your life? - Good question…

Resolution

Nobody better than me can write my story. I will be the one.

Make better choices: Life is a continuous decision. When I complain, I complain about my decisions and I have to assume that I am the responsible. I cannot/shouldn´t blame anyones else than me.

Resolution
Next diagram will be my Bible!


Change daily routine – Get out of the comfort zone! (even if it´s not sooooo “comfort”).

Resolution

Doing everyday something that I really fancy.  

 
Fortunately (or not), nobody is dependent on me and I can allow myself to try and work out on these 4 points during 20 days. After those 20 days, I hope to be ready mentally and physically to facilitate/welcome the “challenges” that are close to coming.


If you are also in, let me know!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario