2/08/2016

Hurry Up! Hurry Up!!

In September 2014, I started to work in a new office which takes me 1h and 10min (from door to door).

Today, I left the office relatively early: at 16:55 (I started at 6:45). That meant, that I would be at home about 18:30 because I needed to buy carrots in the supermarket to cook my soup.

Everything was according to my plan:

1) At 18:05: arriving in train station
2) At 18:30: arriving home
3) At 18:40: first washing machine
4) At 18:50: preparing soup
5) At 19:00: soup cooking and I call my mother

Wrong!! One of the ingredients for the soup was missing. After thinking about 2min what could be the possible result of the soup of not having that ingredient, thinking that I was already an a half undressed and with my hair upsweep... I decided not take the risk of cooking the soup without it (celery) and went super fast to the grossery close to my house (maybe 45sec with fast walking).

I took my coat, put my shoes and went to the shop. I got there about 19:10 and it was already closed!!!

Alarm inside my head started to ring!!! ninooooo ninooooo ninooooo!! Yes, I had to go to a supermarket which is 4 min from my house. Problem? Not the 4 minutes but....


Yes!! I have gone out without my skirt and with my bobby pin on my hair!!!! Not to say, that the hood was all the time on my head.

That´s one of the advantage of the cold weather here!!!

And no, I was not cold because I went as fast as my feet allowed me.

Next time, when u see me like that, you will have to think about what is (not) behind my coat ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario