3/24/2014

Dear Winter,

You know that we have not been ever good friends. It´s more, I´d say that we are 100% incompatible. However, I´ve to say thank you for this year. This year has not been so hard as the last two winters that I spent in Switzerland.

This year I´ve been able to walk with certain dignity with my head up and my body extended. Not like previous years that I was practically a "ball" and for more clothes that I wore, it was impossible to get warm.

This year I didn´t have to leave my home 15min earlier as usually to be on time in the train station trying to not slip.

This year I was able to use the most of my fancy winter high heels and boots without being afraid that they were distroyed because of the snow and water inside them. Also, nice to walk with dry feet.

This year, I saw the sun several times.

This year, I was able to go to the lake and spend a nice time there (a little bit cold, but not frozen).

This year, I could go out to party with nice clothe and not with 5 or 6 layers of clothe like an onions.

This year, I could not use my "super-miraculous Hunters" very often, but don´t worry, it was not a problem.

Because of all of this, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I cannot say that I will miss you because Summer is coming, but I can tell you that YOU WERE GREAT!

Cheers and see you in 9 months :)

Pilar


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario