2/04/2014

X-mas 2013

I was quite busy during this Xmas. I was 2 weeks in Granada and almost every day I had a lot of things to do: visit my family, meet friends, buy the presents for my family, buy the things that I needed to bring to Switzerland, go to the dentist, hairdresser, etc. etc. If it was not enough, I together with my mother have knitted a scarf.

I received a lot of presents. That means that I was a good girl during 2013 :)

The first and one of the most special presents was:


That small “cristal tree” reminds me to the “Svarovski Xmas tree” that there is in the HB in Zürich.

My tree has got different colour lights which made it super original. This present came from someone very special. The tree became with a new photo-camera and a picture of my mother, sister and I when they visited me in May. I loved that gift!!

Then, I had some shoes, boots, necklace, earrings, clothes… in Granada.

The surprise was that the King Melchor visited us at home!! It was totally unexpected but wonderful.

I was also thinking about what I expected from the New Year and whom I wanted to spend it with. I made something to help me to clarify my priorities. I “wrote” a book. Yes… I did. I realized that I had spent a lot of time in unnecessary things and some people. 2014 would be different and I was full motivated to make it possible.
But… again, an unexpected news surprised me and 2014 was not going to start as I wished. All my schemes came down and now I´m trying to figure out how I will take advantage about the new situation that I have. Honestly, it´s not a nice one. The current situation is never nice but much less when I was willing to put all my energy in it to make it better than the previous year.  I´ve lost an a very important person in my life.

Last year was defined by me like: “Much expectations. Big achievements”. Reading the post, I see that I was super optimistic. However, 2014 will be “Be focused on myself”.
I started 2013 with 7 goals and I achieved some of them. I promised you that I would say them at the end of it… and here you have:
  1. Make a Master in Coaching – done!
  2. Achieve all my assigned objectives in my work – done!
  3. Start eating vegetables and fruit – More or less is done… I started at the end of the last year which, I guess, is valid J
  4. To know better a person that I really really liked – done!
  5. To make an economical investment – done!
6 and 7: They are not achieved. This means, that they come to this new year and when I achieve them, they will be revealed.
For 2014, I will have the two no achieved goals in 2013 + 3rd. One.
I hope you spent a great Christmas and that your 2014 starting has been better and nicer than mine. Anyway, we have 10 months and 27 days ahead to amend the mistakes that we did last year and to make all the possible to have a wonderful year with new challenges. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario