2/06/2014

What My Mother Told Me and I Didn´t Believe...

I remember some things that my mother told me when I was a child and I thought that what she was telling me was impossible:

1) - Mum, I have a problem. I like a loooottttt of guys
    - That´s not a problem. You´ll have to be worry when you like just one

... TRUE!!

2) - Mum, you are very lucky. You receive a lot of letters
    - I would prefer receiving nothing. You will see when you are older and you receive them. (Those           letters were for paying the light, water, insurances, etc.)

... TRUE!!

3) - Mum, pleeeeaaasssseeee, allow me to wash the dishes, helping you to clean, ironing...
    - When you are able to do it, you will see how you will not ask and won´t want to do it

... TRUE!!

4) - Mum, I do not like that for eating, that one neither... and that one is super disgusting
    - When you have to cook by yourself, you will eat anything

.... TRUE!!

5) - I don´t want this thing anymore. I will put it on the garbage; Can you buy me that?
    - When you have to earn your own money, you will not be so faster putting the things away/buying

... TRUE!!

6) - I do not want to go with you because I will meet my friends; I do not want to play with my sister
      because I prefer to play with my friends
    - Friends come and go. But your family will stay with you

... TRUE!!

7) - What you get by yourself is what you will have in your life. Nobody gifts anything

... TRUE!!

8) - Mum, why do you allow my sister to do this and this and you didn´t allow me?
    - When you have children, you will understand it

... No clue yet :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario