2/16/2014

Sunrise Avenue

On 12th February I had a date with Sunrise Ave. First time that I saw them. First time that I went to a concert in Switzerland. First time I went to Hallenstadium.

Sunrise Ave was "good". Not bad but not super. They really have great songs but they chose to play the ones that make you sleep, rest, think, dance with your couple... but not really the rock ones that make you move all your body.

Also, I was a little bit dissapointed about the conditions in the Hallenstadium. No clue if it´ll always be like this time, but for a big place like Hallenstadium is, the accomodation was really bad. There was just two small screens behind the group which you could not see if you were not quite close to them.

Swiss people live the concert in a different way as I´m use to live them in Spain. Here people are quite calm (also, the songs, as I already said, were not the "hard" ones), they had balloons to support the musicians, they didn´t really jump, not made a lot of noises (noises typical for the groupis).



The surprise came when we listened to Ryan Keen. I did not know him but he plays great his guitar. I liked him.



Despide of it, I had really fun that night. Special night.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario