6/01/2013

Tough Time

These last weeks have been a very busy (and some of them, tough) weeks.

I have had some changes at work and some of them have not been easy to be assimilated. Automotivation has been fundamental. Now, I am learning how to channel my energy and filter all things that I do not like at the same time that I try to focus only in the important things which will help me to grow up in my professional career. This is not something extraordinary. I guess that it happens in every work everywhere at some moment to everybody.

I have also been studying very hard for my Master and right now, I am in a good position to think that I have progressed a lot and I will get (hopefully) a good result.

The most important during this time has been the visit of my mother and sister! I was so excited about it!! First time they came to see where I live, to know some of my friends, etc. This has been the best time since I was at home in Easter.

Here you have all the reasons why I have been lost and not written anything.

I hope that everything is fine with all of you. And if there is something wrong, I can say: "Do not worry, time will help you and everything will come to its right place".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario