3/04/2013

My Working Place

We spent the most of our time in the office, so our working place should be cozy.

Since almost one month ago, I have been moved to a new building that is practically empty. I am on the first floor and normally we are:

- 3 or 4 people on Monday + new boss if he does not have meetings
- From 4 to 10 people from Tuesday to Thursday

Cool things:

- This building is warmer than the previuos one (behind me I have a heating radiator which I use to hug)
- We have coke for free
- Ladies Toilette is almost for myself (sometimes I have to share it with 3 more women)
- Windows are behind me (we need to get the sunblind down sometimes) and on my left. Although sun is reflected on my screen, I do not care. I like to feel it
- We have chocolate on the ground floor
- Chocolate from the machine is not really good (although it´s better than in my older building) but the plastic/paper cups are fancy (when I see them I have the temptation of start drinking coffee - I do not like it. Despite of it, I pour coke - Similar to coffee ;D)

Things to improve:

- We could have some heating in the garage. Everytime I need to go from one building to the other, I go though the garage because I do not want to walk on the snow and it´s really freezen!
- Entrance card: we need it for every door (to enter in the building, to go to the toilette, to to to a different floor...) . When you forget it at home, you are lost!
- Most of my work-friends are in the other building

I have tried to make my working place a little bit friendlier to help me to feel it like something mine and here is the result:

 
1. Scarf to support Spanish football (it was used in the Eurocup 2012 and now it´ll be for Worldchampion 2014)
 
2. My two-dead Pascuelos (typical Xmas plants). First one died after 7 months and the second one after one month (both of them for having a lot of water)
 
3. Headphone (I My hair does not like it. It´s not nice for me) + phone (really old and unstylish)
 
4. Pink pencil-case (from Ikea) with some pens, highlighers...
 
5. Post-its (I love them!! I have blue, green, pink)
 
6. Big screen (with a post it at the top which says: "No touch the screen. No fingers"). I really get nervious when someone comes to my place and they start to touch my screen while they show me
something. Sorry! The screen is not tactil!!
 
7. My laptop: I only use the keyboard. I like more the laptop keyboard than the normal one. When I write, I do not almost have to make pressure on the keys and it sounds less.
 
8. Placard with my name and role
 
9. My sister's xmas calendar 2013 gift - I love it!! Every month I have a different pic of my family
 
10. Picture with my friends Francesca and Szilvia when they came to visit me in Jan'12 to Switzerland
 
11. Picture with my sister and mother
 
12. Picture with one friend when Spain won the Eurocup'12
 
13. Some quotes that I like and my S. Valentine's letter of this year (in Polish)
 
 
On my left side is Leo (thank God he is here!!!) and on my righ hand is my boss' office (who normally has the door open).
 
This is where I work every day!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario