3/10/2013

Kiwi

Yes... I had never tried Kiwi. It´s one of those fruits that I see and think: "it´s soooo ugly" than is impossible that I can eat it.



That brown skin with hair... no way!!! It´s soooo unsightly! However, I have always thought that the green colour inside is a nice one. And the black sides provides it and original look.

Yesterday I was invited to eat at Kasia's flat and she prepared a Macedonia with several fruit that I have never eaten together (if I eat them, it´s one per one, at different days and never mixing): orange (maybe 3 or 4 times per year), grapes (I only eat them in New Year's Eve), strawberries and banana (they two are ones that I like) and Mr. Kiwi.

It had a citrix taste, what I didn´t not expect it... and also, I didn´t die when I tried it! I must to confess that it was good and now that I know him, I´m thinking that maybe I will repeat it (someday).

Next step: to know the texture of the Kiwi skin (I have never touched it).

Hi5 for me!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario