2/03/2013

Networking Weekend

I spent the full weekend sorrounded by workmates.

Weekend started with a house-party at Anna-Lenna's. Paula (from Brazil) came for one week to help in some tough Finance matters.

I seldom go out with people from my office, so the Anna-Lena's meeting allowed me to speak and know some people whom I do not normally have relation at work.

Talks were about work (of course), country cultures, old stories when we were younger, shoes, clothes...

All of us were girls except one guy from office (who came with his wife and daughter). The daugher is almost 2 years and she was really really funny.

 
 
We had an event on Saturday. It was at my workmate Christoph's girlfriend's boutique. She is from Colombia and her store has clothes, handbags, shoes and some accesories. I did not buy anything but the new handbag collectios is really cool.
 
There were a lot of people and I liked the "strategy". Big table at the center of the store with some snacks and drinks... alcohol drinks. This means that at the end of the afternoon, almost at close-time, everybody had some "grades" in the head... and obviously, when they looked at themselves in the mirror, everything fitted them perfectly. So, at the end of the evening was when the max. sale was achieved.
 
 
Afterwards, we met Amy and had some drinks.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario