1/27/2013

Xmas 2012

Hello readers,

Apologies for being one month out! And Happy New Year!! I have a lot of expectations in this 2013!! It must be a good year for all of us!!!!

I was 18 days in Granada (my hometown) with my family and friends. It was soooooo nice!!

First day I thought: "Wow, 18 days here. I have a lot of time to do many different and necessary things"... Last day: "Nooo!!! It´s time to be back to Switzerland. Holiday time has already flied!!!".

My time in Spain was for:

1) Being with family. I´ve to tell you that we have a new member in my family. My 2nd cousin has had a baby-girl. She is (objectively) so pretty!!. My cousin and her wife waited for me and I was able to assist to baby-girl's Baptism (lately, I have missed all family events because I´ve been always somewhere else).

2) I also met my school friends' babys:

          - Marta: She has had a baby-girl (1st child)
          - Eli: She has had a baby-boy (1st child)
          - Ana: She has had a baby-girl (3rd children)

I saw my friend Maria Dolores' children (one girl and one boy) too.

4) After 8 or 9 years, I have been able to assist to the Xmas Lunch (years earlier it was dinner) with my friends from my residential area. Now it´s lunch with big possibilities (and it was) to finish dinner and party because the most of them have already children. But once they are out... it´s difficult to come them in. It was a great time because since last Xmas I had not chance to meet them.

5) I had my typical appointments: hairdresser, beautician, laser, dermatologist.

6) The most of my time was spent with my mother and sister. We did thousand of things together and we had an amazing time together. (Also, maybeeee, I have to announce you sth in some months... but let´s see ;D). When I had to say good-bye to them, it was almost a drama in the airport!!

I really big smile comes to my face when I think in the last Xmas. Although we missed a loooot and remember "Golfito".

Of course, we had many presents. My favourite ones were a dress from my sister and a black top from my mother.

My main gift to them (I could say that it´s for me as well) was a flight for coming to visit me in May. Looking forward to see them here and show them where I live, who are my friends, where I work, and my favourite places in Zürich.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario