12/09/2012

This has been a great weekend.

Alexander (and his family), Amy and I went to Anna-Lena's home for having Xmas Lunch.

She cooked typical Swedish food: meat balls & potatoes au gratin with anchovies. You know that I am veeeerrryyy picky for the food, but I can tell you that this meal was excellent! (I cannot believe that I have not taken a pic from her food!!! Sorry, Anna-Lena)

Amy cooked "Sticky toffee pudding":



Although I am a crap cook, I am able to make an acceptable cake that people can eat and they say: "mmmm... it´s good":


At the end of the lunch, Anna-Lena taught us how to "play" with marzipan. We made many and funny figures. Some of them related to Xmas... some of them... well, some of them just because we wished to continue making more. It was really entertaining (I would say that adults have enjoyed more than the children).

 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario