12/21/2012

The End Of The World

Some days ago I posted that the worls is small... today it´s the end of the World according to some people.

I have been a little bit more than one month completely disconected of news because of work. I have been travelling and although I was at home on the weekend, no time to read news in internet or watch the Spanish news on TV (news in English or German are like nothing for my ears).

Suddenly, this week, I heard someone saying that the World will finish on 21st December 2012. That´s to day, today (well, right now it´s 0:34).

All this theory is due to Mayan calendar. But do not worry, it´s not gonna to happen (I hope!).

It´s really funny how we can believe these things so easily and however, we do not believe in God (for example) or in some historical facts.

Newspapers, Internet, TV, people... everybody is speaking about it (for sure, future generations will laugh on us sooo much. As we will do in some years).

I will not deny that I have been thinking on it (and I do)... Some day the World is going to finish, right? why not tomorrow?

Some people have asked me what would I do if it´d be true? My answer: nothing. What can I do? What I have not done, I´m not going to do it. I´ll not get anything... World is finishing... And if it does not, maybe any day I do it. Right now, there is only one pending thing that I would like to do. But as I said, it´s not the moment yet.

Good night.

(Cover of Google, 21st Dec 2012)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario