12/08/2012

Mannheim... again

I spent 3 days in Mannheim this week because a new workshop. It did not start as I normally expected. We were brought to a really really weird "hotel" where the eiderdowns were in a common wardrobe in the middle of the floor corridor. Obviously, I did not take it! (for sure I would have found bedbugs).



Next day, I went to a new hotel (not without having a big discussion with my boss because of the Company Policy). Not mention that the mate who went with me decided to come back next day at 11 am to Switzerland.

Fortunately, week got better:

1) I met one of my ex-workmates from Accenture and we had dinner together. We did not really know well each other since we just spoke a few times (always in some party)... but I enjoyed my time with him. He was funny! (It´s a pitty I did not take any pic).

2) Since I was in Mannheim, I missed the Xmas Company Party. But I had one with the people who was participating in the workshop and it was cool. We went to an Italian Restaurant, had delicious food and many laughs. Great time with them.


(Aleksandra, Dipankar, Michael, Martin, Olaf, I, Patricia)

3) Patricia (one of the participants from Business) was really kind (as the first time we went there) and she showed me the Xmas Market and a cool shopping center in the center of Mannheim. There were some stalls very original and cute.



4) I found a St. Nikolaus chocolate out of my hotel door (the good hotel) and in the office.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario