12/01/2012

1 Year in Switzerland

Wow! One whole year!!!! Unbelievable! I still see so clear the night I arrived here.

If you remember (or you have read) my starting was not what I expected. But now I am fine and happy with the decision (no easy) I took one year ago.

Some things somehow remain:

1. I do not live anymore next to a Sex-Club --> My down-stairs corridor neighbor has a "masochism office" where some guys come.

2. I see sometimes in Baden train station to "Camilo Sesto II". Obviously, we have not talked again.

3. Mechanical Engineer tries to maintain a conversation with me every time he sees me in the train.

4. "Hair on upper ladies lip" is still present.

5. I continue getting lost more often as I should.

6. Surrealistic situations that only can happen in Switzerland (Thank Jessica that you can share them with me and you understand them!!).


However, the most of them have improved:

1. I live in a flat that I love (it´s small but enough for me).

2. I like the area where I live.

3. I understand better the Language.

4. Xmas Company Party will be a "normal" party (it´s a pitty I will miss it).

5. I have friends (nice friends).

6. I am better in my daily work and I am involved in important projects for the Company.

7. My "old friends" are still there (thank you!).

8. At the moment (and I cross my fingers!) I have not had more "only cold water" to have a shower.

9. I have learned a lot about myself and I have realized that I have been able to beat some difficult situations that I though I could not and that I am ready to face all the ones which will come.

Balance is a total:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario