11/11/2012

November'12 - 1 Week on Holidays

Week ran really fast. When I started realizing about my Holidays... the day when I had to back was already there!

I did my usual visits: Dentist, Dermatologist, Beautician, Hairstylist, Banks, shopping with my mother and sis, cinema with my mother...

None of my friends knew I was going to be there (my schedule was already plenty).

I had a rest... the rest that I needed!

7:20 in the morning on Tuesday I left home to the Bus Station - 5.5 hours were waiting for me until I arrived Madrid. Then taxi to the Airport. On Boarding time: 19:00. Arrived time to Zürich ~ 22:00. I got my flat about 23:00. Almost 16 hours travelling!!!

Positive things of my return: I was able to buy the earrings and necklace (plane tax free) from Dyberg/Kern that I was thinking about some time ago

 
... and there are fewer days to Xmas and coming back home!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario