11/12/2012

My Facebook Birthday

I still remember when Facebook was discovered to me.

I was in the "Core Analyst School" (in St. Charles - Chicago) and one of my teammates asked me if I had facebook. I didn´t have any clue about "Facebook" (was it a book with faces?... what a name!!). I thought: "These American are a litte bit weird".

Well... I´ve to say that if they are... I´m much more than them because I´m a really really fun of it! I cannot say how many times I check my facebook per day... countless!!

Funny thing is that the guy who told me about Facebook (Derek - the one who taught me to say: "Give me my tears" (Borat Film) is not a "facebooker" anymore.

Facebook has many advantages:

1) You can follow your friend´s posts
2) You can get in contact with old friends whom you lost the contact with (because of the circumstances of life)
3) People who like you will know about you (only thing you want)
4) It´s really often to be surprised because some posts (more often than you´d like sometimes)
5) It´s free
6) Except in China (if I´m not wrong), you can use it everywhere
7) Facebook is "friendly" (although I prefered the old layout)
8) There are many applications/games (I do not really use them... but some of my friends are obsessed with some)
9) When people like your comments/fotos (specially), it´s really cool!
10) You can trace where your friends are and you will always have some known face wherever you go

(Note: Facebook will not pay to me for saying these stuffs)

Next year will be the first year I will celebrate my Facebook Birthday. Remember the below date, we´ll have a faceparty!

 
Here my teammates (5 years ago): Michael Hsu, Therese Suaris, Derek, Sean Pasin and I.
 



I enjoyed a loootttt with them!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario