11/24/2012

¨ I ¨

During the last months, some people have asked me how I am, what I like, etc.

Here you have the answers to some of your questions:
  • Birthday: 27.09.1981
  • Horoscope: Balance
  • Brothers/sisters: 1 sister (4 years younger than me)
  • Pets: We had 3 Cocker Spaniels: Dama (black), Golfo (golden) & Fuego (black & golden) - Dama's babies
  • Hometown: Granada (Spain)
  • Places where I have lived: Granada / Madrid (Spain); Cottbus (Germany); Glasgow (Scotland); Zürich (Switzerland)
  • Background: Chemical Engineer / Master Degree in Labor Risk Prevention (Ergonomic speciality) / Master Degree in Supply Chain Management
  • Work: I started in April 2006. 4 different Companies since then. Currently I´m working in Alstom (Switzerland) as "Procurement & Logistic Business Expert"
  • Religion: Catholic. I pray (but do not go to mass). I started to read the Bible but I have not finished yet
  • Tabu matter: Death (it´s a really interesting matter but I am not able to speak about it for longer)
  • Political view: Republican (& Conservative)
  • Special year days: Family's birthdays, death anniversaries, New year eve.
  • Season: Summer
  • Beach/Mountain: Beach
  • Car: Seat Ibiza (white) - Now it belongs to my sister. It was my mother's gift for my 18th B-day
  • Diurnal/nocturnal person: Nocturnal
  • Scars: 4 (belly button, forehead, chin, right shoulder)
  • Casual/dressy clothes: Dressy
  • Favourite piece of clothes: A white brilliant skirt (it´s really old ~ 8 or 9 years. It costed 80€ and it was the most piece of clothes I bought with my own money. I´ve never regreted!)
  • Favourite smell: My mother's smell, baby cologne, smell after raining/burning sth, smell after having a shower"
  • Non-favourite smell: Olives, cheese, cauliflower
  • Favourite number: It´s changing... right now from 1 to 10, I would say 9. In a wider scale, infinite
  • Favourite colour: Pink, yellow and white. Black/Red/Silver/Golden at night
  • Favourite animal: Bull, Lion & Horse (for having a pet: dogs)
  • Favourite flower: White roses, Sunflowers, Marguerites, Iris
  • Favourite musical group: None
  • Favourite type of music: It depends on the moment but I love showtunes
  • Favourite food: Frenchfries with frite eggs
  • Favourite drink: Coca-Cola (with lemon, ice... and straw)
  • Alcohol?: Only Tekila (and some cocktail with Tekila)
  • Favourite book: "El Principito". I also love reading Nicholas Sparks' books (I´m collecting them)
  • Favourite movie: Love american typical movies but I should recognize that since I´m a child I adore "Sissi" films.
  • Favourite TV Serie: Right now Revenge (but I was addict to The Growing Pains, Knight Rider, Team-A, Baywatch, Beverly Hills 90210, Melrose Place)
  • Favourite Cartoons: Candy Candy, Heidi, Oliver & Benji (these last ones have been watched 4 or 5 times... I was waking at 8:00 up during one whole summer to watch them)
  • Favourite Spanish word (s): "Súper encanta"
  • My first difficult Spanish word: "Aboca arriba, aboca abajo" (I can remember my mother correcting me... and loosing her patience sometimes!!)
  • Favourite English word (s): "Gorgeous"
  • Favourite German word (s): "Wunderbar, so la la, geil, toll" (still in progress to know more words)
  • Favourite Italian word (s): "Principessa, Sogni d'oro"
  • Favourite Portuguese word (s): "Muito fixe, sozinho, Pilarzita"
  • What I love most in my life: My mother and sister
  • Obsess with:
                    - High heels
                    - My hair care
                    - Make a list for everything (sometimes I make a list of a list)
                    - Drink with straw when I go out and to bite the beginning of the straw
  • No leave home without:
                    - Checking several times the burner, lights, plugs
                    - Eylash mascara, blusher, lip gloss
  • "Bad" habits:
                    - I do not eat vegetables, not much fish or fruit
                    - Sleep less than 5 hours (really difficult to go bed earlier than 1:30 - 2:00am)
                    - I´m a little bit messy (but tidy in my mess)
                    - I normally do my stuffs at the last moment
                    - Be very focused on my work
                    - My face reflects what I feel
  • Free time:
                    - Shoppings
                    - Reading
                    - Meet friends
                    - Go to interesting events (museums and exhibitions are included... but I visit them  
                      really fast!)
                    - Since I live in Zürich, I love to go the the lake at least once per week (normally on the 
                      weekend) - just if it is not raining/snowing
                    - Watch TV
  • What I cannot stand:
                    - Lie
                    - Injustice
                    - Smelly pple & places
                    - People tell me what I must do
                    - People try to control me
                    - People who is not close to me touch me
                    - People start asking me about work stuffs just when I´ve arrived the office and I´m still
                      with my handbad and jacket/lunch time
                    - People who split while they are speaking (normally drank people)
                    - Arrogance people
                    - People touch my Computer screen (it´s not tactil!)
                    - People interrumpt when I´m discussing sth with somebody (it´s really impolite)
                    - Receive kisses which leaves saliva on my face (I hate it!!)
                    - People drink my Coke/take my food (if you want a cola or you are hungry, buy your
                      drink/meal!!)
                    - People who never pays (and they are always invited)
  • Virtues:
                    - Make people smile
                    - Normally I give a second opportunity
                    - Trusty
                    - Tolerant
                    - Persevering
  • Faults:
                    - VERY direct person
                    - A little bit frivolous
                    - Ironic
                    - Once I have taken a decision, it is reaaaallly difficult I change my mind

  • Quotations:
                    - "Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can" (Arthur Ashe)
                    - "One of the hardest parts of life is deciding whether to walk away or try harder"
                    - "Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and I'm yours forever"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario